“Stand up, GOD; pit your holy fury against my furious enemies. Wake up, God. My accusers have packed the courtroom; it’s judgment time. Take your place on the bench, reach for your gavel, throw out the false charges against me. I’m ready, confident in your verdict: “Innocent.” Psalm 7:6-8 MSG
Heavenly Father, you are a righteous judge. You set everything right with my family and me. I will neither be ashamed nor disadvantaged. I arise and take a stand because I am shielded from the enemy’s arrows that fly by day and pestilence by night. Thank you, Father, that you have assigned an army of angels to encamp around my family and me.
- I decree and declare that all that has been stolen from me is restored 100-fold in Jesus’ Name. My health is restored, my joy is restored, my finances are restored, my focus is restored, my relationships are restored, my job is restored and my business is restored and my peace is restored.
- I declare and decree that the authorities at my job/school/business/courtroom will turn in their sleep with the decision they have made, and decide in my favor.
- I declare and decree favor in the sight of all authorities in Jesus’ Name.
- Every false accusation that has been raised up against me, I condemn now in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that God shall arise and His enemies shall be scattered: that evil and corrupt systems in government, in the church, in the economy, in the private sector, in business, in schools are falling down to the ground in Jesus’ name.
- Although they come one way, I decree and declare that my enemies will flee seven ways.
- I command the earth to cough up every instruction and charm that has been dug up to cause stagnation, confusion, and bondage in my life in Jesus’ name.
- The bible says the whoever the Lord has set free is free indeed. I decree and declare that I am free of
- Rise up O God, and stand in the gap. Deliver me from these wicked and unreasonable men.
- Rise up O God and release your anger on my enemies.
- Rise up O God and destroy evil altars set up against me and my family.
- I decree and declare that my verdict is innocent!
- I decree and declare that the walls of Jericho are falling right now before my eyes: the walls of depression, the walls of discouragement, the walls of false accusation, the walls of low self-esteem, the walls of lack, the walls of stagnation.
- I dust off my feet and put on the whole armor of God. I decree and declare that divine helpers rush to my assistance.
- Every agent of the devil is exposed right now in Jesus’ Name and the angels of the Lord have arisen to fight for me.
- Every evil assignment, be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus’ Name.
- I decree and declare that I shall never lack, for the Lord is my shepherd.
- I decree and declare that I am walking in divine alignment with God’s plan for my life, and every hindrance from moving forward is destroyed in Jesus’ Name.
- I decree and declare that I am positioned to take up positions of leadership in business, in government, in policy-making, in the law, and in the church.
- I decree and declare that for my shame I shall receive double in Jesus’ Name.
- I decree and declare that I am been anointed for such a time as this to partner with God in what He is doing in my family, my community, my generation, my country, and the world at large.